Have you ever tried to teach yourself something? It can seem overwhelming.
Where do you begin?
How do you find resources for your training?
How do you know when you've "done it"?
In this episode of the Building Automation Monthly Podcast, we are going through our 7 step process for creating your own building automation learning plan from scratch.
Developing Your Learning Plan
- Why learning how to self-train is critical to your success (1:38)
- The 7 step process for creating your training plan (3:03)
- How to identify supporting skills for your training plan (5:02)
- The importance of an honest self-assessment (8:45)
- How to use Google to solve all your problems (or at least most of them) (10:27)
- Why you must be willing to invest in your career (12:58)
- The power of constantly adjusting your training plan (15:47)
- Three examples of how to apply the 7 step process (18:52)