Have you ever found yourself challenged to understand the differences between two BAS? Maybe you're trying to understand the hype around all these new building automation technologies?
If so you're not alone. In this week's episode of The Smart Buildings Academy Podcast, we continue to answer listener questions around buying, designing, and selecting a building automation system.
In this episode we answer:
- What is a cloud hosted BAS?
- How should I change my BAS post COVID?
- Can I implement touchless BAS and Temp control how?
- How can I get my operators to use analytics?
- Should I get a BAS or just use smart equipment?
- How important are mobile friendly graphics?
- How do I determine what level of cybersecurity I should have?
- Should I have multiple systems on my campus? Why or why not?
- How do I manage contractors if I do owner direct work?
- How can I build a BAS standard?
- What is the most important area for me to spend money on a BAS?
- How do you balance comfort with energy efficiency?
- Should customers know how to program their BAS?
- What are the most common troubleshooting issues?
- How do I budget for BAS projects?
- How do I avoid being locked into a single contractor?
- Should I integrate multiple systems into a single pane of glass?